Discover the Leader in You!
Discover and build upon your unique strengths, skills and talents as a leader! You will develop your capacities to ask positive yet provocative questions, solicit input from colleagues, bring out the best in people and organizations and design innovative structures for organizing and accomplishing work.
- Who are the leaders you admire most and what about them inspires you?
- What is your unique leadership style when you are at your best?
- What would your family, friends and colleagues say are your signature strengths?
- How can you elevate your impact?
As a certified trainer in the Corporation for Positive Change Appreciative Leadership Development Program© (ALDP), Kami Guildner can help you explore questions like these and discover and enhance your own unique strengths as a leader. The ALDP is an inquiry-based, results-oriented process. It is designed to lead you through a series of powerful learning activities that will allow you to identify and optimize your “Leadership High-Performance Pattern.” Your Leadership High-Performance Pattern is the constellation of strengths, assets, capacities, capabilities, beliefs, values, approaches, best practices, opportunities, dreams and goals that, when maximized, allows you to achieve sustained personal and professional leadership excellence and to experience joy and excitement in your life and work.
This program is uniquely tailored for executives, managers and leaders of change who want to discover their strengths and develop their leadership capacities in a constructive, inquiry-intense learning environment. It is also ideal for teams who want to elevate their collective performance by connecting and leveraging individual strengths into synergistic combinations.
Based on the most recent research on leadership, the program focuses on building self-awareness and learning to enhance leadership intent, capacities, and relationships.
During this program, you will:
- Receive an in-depth “Appreciative Leadership Profile” based on stories of your greatest strengths and leadership accomplishments from the people who know you best – family, friends and colleagues of your choosing.
- Explore how to leverage your “Leadership High-Performance Pattern” to provide appreciative leadership at the individual, team and organizational levels.
- Complete the Gallup organization’s on-line Strength Finder Profile and explore its implications for your leadership style and potential.
- Identify key dreams and goals for your life and work and develop strategies, along with Syzygy staff and colleagues in the program, to translate them into action.
- Improve your ability to nurture strengths and leadership greatness in others.
- Develop strategies and plans for exercising your unique leadership gifts in significant and powerful new ways.
Call us today to bring ALDP into your organization today or to find out about our Executive ALDP Coaching Program! 303.670.7244!
Appreciative Leadership Development Program is a copyright of Corporation for Positive Change.